Job description / Role
Recruitment Supervisor - Saudi National
Are you a passionate Human Resource professional who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Talent and Culture team. B enefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for advertising vacancies on recruitment websites
- Conduct interviews with all candidates
- Support Manager and Directors to formulate effective recruitment and including the creation of job descriptions
- Ensure that the recruitment process reflects company policy, procedure and values while adhering to Saudi Labour Law.
- Ensure all company internal recruitment tools are utilized to the fullest extent.
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Develop Talent Acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Determine current staffing needs and develop staffing forecasts
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 4 years recruitment experience in the hospitality sector is desired, experience in Saudi Arabia is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in a large scale property
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving ability.
- Strong employee relations and organizational skills
Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla's nature, art, and ancestry.
- Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.