Job description / Role
Our client is one of the reputed operations in the facilities management industry providing facilities services & solutions to royal clients associated with them in the entire kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are looking to hire a Refrigerator Technician for their site based in Riyadh in KSA. In this role, your responsibility would include but not limited to
* Processing and completing work orders.
* Contacting the client to ascertain their equipment needs.
* Ordering equipment supplies, repair modules, and sundries for the order.
* Reading and interpreting blueprints and compliance schematics.
* Installing climate control systems, refrigeration units, and beverage equipment.
* Observing and testing newly installed systems.
* Troubleshooting refrigeration equipment failures.
* Maintaining stock levels.
* Replacing worn seals, outer shells, and worn-out motors.
* Informing clients of repair costs and alternate cooling options.
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED.
* Previous experience as a refrigeration technician.
* HVAC certification.
* Braising and soldering skills.
* Knowledge of local building codes.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and compliance schematics.
* Advanced mechanical and diagnostic skills.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
* Physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment.
* Willing to work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients. If you receive any emails, SMS or calls requesting you to pay from someone claiming to be an employee of Black Pearl before they can process your application, please report or contact our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.