Job description / Role
* Opportunity to manage the business and develop it at a national level
* Strong multinational company looking to expand in Saudi Arabia
Our client is a multinational company operating in the food processing industry.
* Drive the growth of the company within Saudi Arabia by managing the current portfolio of customers and acquiring new clients
* Manage specific key accounts in the region mainly within the food service sector
* Educate and train customers on the storage and the handling of products
Competitive local package
* Minimum 5 years experience within the FMCG industry, specifically in the food or beverage sectors
* Prior experience looking after the food service industry in Saudi Arabia
* Very good communication skills in Arabic and English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality