Job description / Role
Regional Asia Sales Manager for a 5* Hotel in Makkah (Based in Makkah)
Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function of Regional Sales Manager for the GCC, India and Pakistan market with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. Achieves the team booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
Supporting Developing & Executing Sales Strategies
• Works with sales leader within the GCC, India & Pakistan Market to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
• Works with Sales team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by Regional Sales Manager.
• Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external for the Hotel.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area. The experience in the Hajj & Umrah market is advantage.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2-year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area. The experience in the Hajj & Umrah market is advantage.
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.