Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working with our MNC client in Jubail on a Regional Finance Manager position which is business critical. Our client is a large EPC business in the Oil & Gas industry with a big project portfolio in the region.
Their position is urgent, and the successful candidate MUST have a transferable Iqama and have Oil & Gas EPC industry experience (project experience) as well as MNC experience.
Oversee the financial management, financial planning/analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, reporting activities, end-to-end finance operations in the region; support executive management team in offering insights and financial advices that will allow them to make the best business decisions.
This position is responsible for Middle East region (primarily UAE and Saudi Arabia) and to be based in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will have to travel in the region on short notice at times.
General Financial Operations
* Lead the accounting functions so that financial transactions, policies, system and procedures meet the organisation's short and long-term business objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards
* Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the executive level to develop and implement accounting systems and processes that align with the organisation's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives
Financial Planning and Analysis
* Conduct financial due diligence and apply accounting procedures
* Prepare cost-benefit analysis for projects across, business units and providing recommendation for improvement.
Budget and Forecast Management
* Develop annual budget and ensure it complies with local accounting standards and in-line with group policies
Financial Reporting Management
* Direct the timely and accurate preparation of financial report, such as profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, management financial reports and regulatory reports for fillings.
* Review financial reports to ensure they have been accurately prepared and present findings and recommendations to the top executive group.
* Accountable for reviewing withholding tax and other corporate tax matters
* Collaborate with local auditor on annual audit and preparation of audited financial statements
* Keep abreast of key changes in accounting and taxation regulations
* Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting policies, systems, and procedures in achieving strategies objectives
* Make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up
* Identifying cost-saving opportunities at the organizational level
* Develop solutions to meet budgetary and cash flow goals.
* Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of finance staff to ensure that accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant regulations, laws and standards
* Degree in Financial Accounting
* Certified Chartered Accountant
* 10 years of experience in Engineering Procurement and Construction industry, at least 3 years in MNC.
* With regional experience in Middle East and can travel at very short notice within the region
* Extensive experience in financial management, including gathering and analyzing data, organizing reports, and presenting findings to stakeholders
* Those with experience in Treasury, Tax, Risk Management/Internal Control, Cosec, SGX, SAP, rollout, and Commercial/M&A functions will be an added advantage.
* Ability to strategize and solve problems
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* A natural leader, you will also be able to build a high-performance finance organisation, mentoring and developing the local finance talents.
* Self-starter with hands-on and "can do" attitude
Salary & Benefits
* 35-39k SAR per month single status (medical insurance and a return flight annually comes on top).
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Financial Reporting and Control
|Saudi Arabia||20 Jul|
Big Fish Recruitment