Job description / Role
Our client is leading supplier in the GCC region of premium quality industrial products and services for maintenance. They are currently looking to recruit Regional Manager for their office in Dammam.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The Regional Manager will be responsible for the overall sales and financial performance of the branches of The Company based in EP and CP regions – Dammam, Jubail, Riyadh and Qassim.
• An experienced sales manager, the ideal candidate will have a strong track record in driving team performance and delivering sustainable growth in an industrial sales environment.
• The new manager will drive modern sales management practices throughout the selling process, including effective management and execution of the sales pipeline.
• Responsible for maximize revenue streams for all product-lines across their branch network.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 5 years sales management experience in industrial/technical sales
• A results-focused manager who will drive superior performance of a sales team
• A structured sales manager capable of implementing modern sales management practices
• Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal
• A person who is ‘Hungry for Success’ and looking for further career advancement
• Native Arabic speaker
• Degree in Engineering or Marketing
• Transferable Iqama
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering