Job description / Role
Regional Manager Russia and CIE - Payment Systems
Regional Manager role, Payment Systems, leading business operations and business development in the Russia and CIE region for an established and highly regarded International company with multiple operations globally.
A leading international company with multiple international interests
* Reporting to the GM, the Regional Manager will be responsible for overseeing the establishment and growth of the above mentioned geography
* Develop a short, mid and long term region and country specific commercial and growth strategies
* Lead the execution of the regional strategy to achieve commercial objectives
* Engage with Central Banks, Financial Institutions, potential customers and other stakeholders to grow the business in the specific region
* Help develop and manage regional teams across various functions
* Build and maintain excellent communication channels to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement.
Competitive salary package
To apply for the role, applicants should meet the following criteria;
* A minimum of 6+ years of experience in, Payment Technology, software, or a related industry
* Previous experience in leading a commercial team and a track record of commercial growth at a regional or multi country level
* Experience in business development and leading growth
* Ability to work in a greenfield business and set up processes and systems
* Fluent in English, and knowledge of local language is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.