Job description / Role
Regional Operations Manager/Director – Catering Services Remote Locations
Our client is an established KSA based Catering and Facilities Management company who deliver services throughout the Kingdom, through a large blue collar work force. They are seeking a Regional Operations Manager to join their KSA based team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the department to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and excellent financial performance through the management and development of the team with great operational standards
The role of the ROM:
• Cover the Dammam area and multiple sites within the region
• Each site will have a Camp Boss that will report in to the Regional Manager
• They will liaise with direct manager to ensure the support functions (HR, Quality, Finance) meet the needs of the business
• Manages and implements operating systems
• Maintains adequate staffing levels and rosters in accordance with the labour budget
• Complete paperwork in timely and efficient manner
• Meets with site staff to identify high risk tasks or hazardous situations and introduces appropriate control mechanisms
• Complies with appropriate HSE requirements
• Working knowledge in developing and implementing strategies to ensure continuous improvement
• To keep within budgets for labour, food, cleaning materials and utensils and all other miscellaneous costs
• Creates positive image through involvement in industry, networking, participation in trade events
• Sets performance goals and monitors performance targets for department managers
• Delivery of budgeted profit through management of food costs, labor costs and overhead costs
• Manage client relationships through regular formal and informal interaction
• Attract and retain experienced effective management team and workforce
• Ensure the highest standards of food safety and hygiene are consistently maintained
• Qualifications – Diploma or above
• Catering Operations experience
• Flexible schedule
• Good organizational skills
• Able to work without direct supervision
• Experience in a similar position and supervision of teams
• Skills in Project Management.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• The ability to formulate, write and submit detailed site reports to COO
• Extensive computer skills- Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project.
• International Driver’s License
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role, within a company that has aspirations of becoming one of the leading companies in the Region. In return our client will pay a competitive base salary and family benefits package including education allowances.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Facilities Management Operations Director – Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)
Big Fish Recruitment
Director of Operations
|Saudi Arabia||22 Aug|
Director of Strategy & Business Development