Job description / Role
• To acquire the required technical skills of the brand in question and the required operating standards for execution by the franchise.
• To plan and organize the workflow of the region with respect to manpower planning, budgeting, local store marketing activities, and quests relations.
• To participate in developing the management team and staff by elevating their business maturity, skills, and executional level for the best productivity and efficiency level.
• To monitor the brand/locations at all times by spending quality time in the field and by observing and coaching the units managers on their operating methods, management style, planning, production, cleanliness, maintenance, games down, games parts follow up with the purchasing department, local purchases, ingredient standards, staff scheduling, staff transportation, unit security, money deposits, staff housing, L.S.M programs, petty cash usages and organization.
• To implement all needed controls systems that will deliver the required results on ( productions, waste, comps, cash paid out, staffing, manpower planning, maintenance, imported parts for down games, managing cross-training schedules, L.S.M activities, school programs, private rooms booking and consumables usage).
• Review daily sales performance and create a culture of proactive style in planning ahead for the shortfall.
• Ensuring that all units (staff & managers) are adhering to the company/brand standards in terms of service, food quality, and game operating standards.
• Recommend to brand manager/director retention programs that can help in reducing the staff and managers turn over.
• Ensuring that the local laws in terms of operating and Saudization level are adhered.
• Minimum 15 to 20 years of management experience and 5 years of multiple restaurant / Hospitality Industry in the Gulf region
• Local experience in K.S.A or the Arabian Gulf states.
• B.S college-level education.
• Must have excellent communication skills in English & Arabic will be added value
• Excellent in planning and devising sales/marketing strategy & business development
• Strong acumen in financial analysis and data collections.
• Strong leadership skills and a hand on a coaching style of management.
• Strong follow up skills
• A proven track record within the hospitality industry with a multinational chain of restaurant in Operations, Business development, people skill
• Willingness to travel within KSA as per business requirement
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Operations Director - Facility Management
Food & Beverage Manager
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Mall Operations Manager
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar