Job description / Role
• The Regional Project Manager is a key part of a successful installation network and encompasses a wide variety of tasks and people contact in a wide range of situations.
• The role overlooks the operation and provides technical expertise and leadership to installation teams throughout projects’ execution and to ensure project deliverables and quality requirements are met.
• He provides expertise and advice during project execution phase while ensuring compliance to design specifications and project requirements on cost, quality, schedule and safety.
• The Regional Project Manager operates the region according to the company’s functional strategy and vision but will also be expected to initiate local and regional programs as needed to excel in the key areas of requirements.
SAR 30,000 to 32,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Suitable candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architectural or equivalent with 15 years’ plus experience in installation, maintenance and technical operations across several countries with multiple Business Units.
• You will have a minimum 05 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory role.
• Proficiency in English, Arabic an advantage, Computer proficiency in using MS Office & Internet, Knowledge of law/regulations and contracts.
• Must have experience in GCC and significant travel will be required, up to 75% of the time.
• Strong communication skills that enable challenging discussions with Installer network and/or customers, ability to relate to distinct audiences including customers, sales representatives, installers, and various levels of management.
• Technical knowledge to a sufficient level to be able to establish what is a ‘competent’ installation and arbitrate when conflict occurs between customer, installer and store
• In depth Telematics installations exposure
• The personal attributes required are to be Resilient, Pro-active, Able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure, be a team player, highly organised with an eye for customer critical details coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
• Open communication style, Self-motivated – easily works unsupervised, professional, friendly, patient, systematic and cost conscious.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown