Job description / Role
• Devise revenue generation strategies in line with the companies defined objectives.
• Identify, prospect, develop and close key clients, accounting for all phases of the sales process.
• Oversee the service delivery process to ensure customer delight.
• Create new processes (sales, operations, customers) to leapfrog growth.
• Manage the overall operations of the company in the region in line with company guidelines.
• Executive leadership, innovation, customer-, people- and crisis management.
• Manage the country team and hire additional team members as need.
• Regional Sales Manager is expected to work towards driving the growth and profitability of the company and ensure revenue goals are realized in combination with operation outcomes and overall results in line with the defined business objectives.
• The Regional Sales Manager will work with relevant stakeholders and work towards ensuring customer success, develop new business opportunities and ensure the companies continuous expansion and business growth.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.