• Global Leader in Polymers Industry – Primary Producers Products
• Location: Jubail Saudi Arabia
• Excellent Expatriate Tax Free Salary Package
Our client is an industry leader in the polymers industry that provide products and services to the polymer resin producer and downstream conversion market with facilities in Canada, USA and Saudi Arabia and sales offices in Mexico, Brazil, the UK and Greece. The facility in Jubail, Saudi Arabia is a recently launched large scale polymer compounding, masterbatch and additive pre-blend facility. Our client now seeks to appoint a Regional Sales Manager to their high growth market of Primary Producers Products. This Division comprises compounds, ground powders and other services for polyolefin producers in the GCC and export markets.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, and as a member of the Marketing Management team, this role is responsible for a sales team of 3 including the following:
• Direct, lead, manage and grow the sales team for the GCC region including major account management, key account sales targets, recruitment and selection of the sales team, mentoring and technical guidance of sales and performance management of the team.
• Management of the entire sales cycle from prospecting new customers to increasing sales volumes and delivery of existing customers.
• Sales Growth and execution of Sales Agreements including development of supply contracts and licensing agreements.
• Preparation and implementation of the sales strategy including budgeting, analysis of the competitive environment, product positioning and contribution to the preparation of the marketing strategy.
• Market penetration and growth of revenue aligned with company strategy.
• Development of pricing strategy for new business and analysis of pricing issues on existing business.
• Develop budgets and cost control for the sales division and monitoring of financial performance vs budget. Monitor anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance and potential performance improvement opportunities.
• Liaise with key influential strategic customers to ensure customer contract requirements are met from a CRM perspective.
• Participation at industry exhibits, customer events and sponsorship of new business opportunities.
• Resolve sales supply issues that impact delivery of services (R&D, scheduling priorities, manufacturing quality and customer complaint resolution).
• Liaison with equivalent Business Managers in North America for accounts/customers that maintain plants and operations in NA and the GCC region.
• Monthly reporting on sales progress, status for each customer account, market dynamics and competition.
• Bachelor Degree in Polymer Science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with a Masters of Business Administration being highly regarded.
• A minimum of 5 - 10 years’ progressive industrial sales and/or technical service experience preferably in the field of polyolefins, polyolefin masterbatches or compounds or preferably polyolefin additives such as phenol and phosphate antioxidants, stearates, neutralizers, hindered amine light stabilizers (HALS), UV absorbers, nucleators etc.
• A strong knowledge of international polymer markets and producers is required with a knowledge of polymers resin manufacturing, supply chain logistics and downstream conversion processes is essential.
• Candidates with GCC experience would be highly regarded.
• Experience dealing with large customers at executive levels.
• Strong communication skills are essential with experience leading teams and working cross functional in a dynamic manufacturing organisation is required.
• Candidates must be prepared to travel extensively (50-80% travel pcm) across the GCC region.
A competitive salary package will be offered to attract exceptional candidates to this growth organization.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through 'best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.
Business Development Manager - Tools
Business Development Manager
A Leading Transformer Manufacturing Company in Saudi Arabia
Area Sales Manager
Ali Zaid Al-Quraishi & Brothers Company (AZAQ)
Area Sales Manager (Chemicals)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Oct|