Job description / Role
Regional Training Manager (Jeddah)
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for:
Training Manager is responsible to ensure that the Beauty Advisors knowledge and skills are built through in-class training and in-store coaching, and that the Beauty Advisors are adhering to the uniform and grooming guidelines at all times.
Training Manager is expected to be pro-active in identifying learning gaps and proposing actions/ideas to bridge them, as well as deliver on special training related projects that are assigned to him/her on behalf of the full team.
CLASSROOM TRAINING (Dedicated Beauty Advisors, Retailer Staff, Fashion Boutique Staff):
- Align Regional Training Calendar dates with area sales managers.
- Prepare training proposal (venue, expected attendees, agenda, theme/setup and cost) for approval by Education Head.
- Set up the venue, prepare support material (booklets, gifts) and attendance tracking, prior to the training (where applicable, work on the theme design and production for the branded seminars)
- Conduct the training and assess the BAs skills where applicable
- Provide the close-out report for the training conducted after the training Maintain training tracker updated at all times
TRAINING SUPPORT MATERIAL & TRANSLATION:
- Develop training tools to support the BAs outside the classroom setting.
- Translate all English content to Arabic through translation agency.
- Develop, schedule and conduct written, verbal, and application tests to assess the knowledge of the BAs (brand knowledge, technical theory, application, customer service, etc…)
- Develop an in-store coaching calendar by BA (as per the target set) and align it with the head of Education.
- Spend time with the BAs in-store to observe, coach and assess them on the client experience and brand knowledge in the real store environment.
- Document and report the assessment of the BAs, as per the department’s aligned format and process.
UNIFORMS & BADGES:
- Own the sourcing/replacement of the uniforms for the BAs of your assigned markets.
- Ensure that the uniforms of all the BAs are in perfect condition at all times. Resolve the issues that may arise.
- The training manager is responsible to ensure that all the BAs are aware and adhere to the grooming guidelines.
- Screen the CVs and conduct the first interviews with the potential candidates for the Beauty Advisor role
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Previous experience in training/ education roles with Luxury brands. Specifically Fragrance and Make Up training delivery to retail staff.
- A true Own it, Drive it mentality with the ability to work independently and manage busy travel schedule
- Great attention to detail, nothing slips your eye!
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, including Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and MS office
- Fluent in both, Arabic and English languages (spoken and written)
- Willing to travel extensively across major cities in Saudi Arabia
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.