Job description / Role
We are seeking candidates for the role of Regional Warehouse Manager, for 3 regions in Saudi Arabia – Western, Eastern and Central.
As per the requirement of the client, first preference will be given to Saudi Nationals.
• Manages all warehouse activities, focusing on safety, performance, employee development and warehouse process improvements.
• Analyze complex operations and / or problems, identify causes, document and present recommended solutions including the evaluation of risks associated with recommended solution and Build Business and People Capabilities by embedding the company’s values.
• Manage the performance of the warehousing managers including establishment of processes, planning of labour requirements and ensures safety and regulatory compliance.
• Responsible for all consolidated warehouse operations, logistics support, and the proper placement of personnel and assets in the region.
• Direct and monitor employees through the warehouse managers to accomplish the goals of the warehouse.
• Provide effective management of warehousing activities to deliver high quality services for business units within the region, including stocktakes, unloading, receiving, storage, picking, packing and dispatch, at policy and strategy levels.
• Manage a Warehousing Operational Dashboard, including a set of metrics and key performance indicators that will help the process of standardizing operations and allowing benchmark comparison between the different warehouses in the region.
• Assign duties, instructs, and supervises subordinates in proper work techniques and procedures.
• Plan and analyze operational data and reports to ascertain degree of conformity with established policies, work standards, and procedural directives.
• Inspects and evaluates inventory management activities.
• Prepare and update warehouse layout plans
• Analyze statistical data to determine effectiveness of the operating procedures.
• Prepare future warehousing needs and designs for the region based on target growth rate, expansion, customer demands, and facility end of lease or end of life.
• Work closely with operations Director/Manager; ATS, Sales Teams, Customer Service, Supply Planning Teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, MIS, Business Management or related field. Logistics qualifications.
• Preferred - APICS Certification (CFPIM, CPIM or CSCP)
• Requires 6 - 8 years in the warehousing field.
• People management.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for moving goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
• Microsoft Office suite or similar (mainly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), emails (e.g. Outlook), Warehouse Management Systems or Inventory Management Systems and preferably ERP systems
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.