Job description / Role
Registered Nurse - Saudi Arabia / KSA
Cassia is urgently looking for Registered Nurses for our client in Saudi Arabia. We are working with one of the largest medical groups in the Middle East. This organization has almost a dozen branches across different cities of Saudi Arabia accompanied with a couple of branches in other GCC regions and employs over 15,000 employees.
The role holder is responsible for working fully along the bed side, and being under the direction and leadership of the Charge Nurse responsible for the day-to-day management of the unit / department according to established policies, procedures and standards of nursing practice
Reporting To: Charge Nurse
Department of placement: ER & Critical Areas (like ICU, NICU, CICU, CCU); but ER nurses are preferred and considered a priority
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer literate
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Confident and personable
- Open and honest
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks
- English: Level I
- Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license
- Bachelor Degree (Western / EU / AUS / NZ standard) minimum required
- Minimum two to four (2 - 4) years clinical experience as a regular registered at least in an acute care setting in the relevant department.
- English Language Skills: Level l-Skilled
- Computer Skills: Expert will be a plus otherwise intermediate
- Salary: SAR SAR 12,000 - 17,400 i.e. US$ 3,160 - US$ 4,600 net per month
- Single apartment / shared apartment
- Housing Provided = 700SAR i.e. (USD 185) If live outside MG Housing
- Indicial and returned Travel for employee only
- Eligible dependents: None
- Health Insurance including dental & optical provided to the employee and eligible / authorized dependents
- 2-years initial contract with 60 - 90 days probation
- Vacations: 25 days + 10 public holidays
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.