Job description / Role
• Delivery of high-quality patient care through implementation of the nursing process including assessment of patient needs (physical and psychosocial), coordination of interdisciplinary care activities, and evaluation of patient progress.
• Protects and uses resources and assets in a conscientious and effective manner, demonstrating effective communication methods and skills
• Ensures good relations with patients and employees Demonstrates cooperation and flexibility in staffing patterns and resolution of staffing conflicts
• Assure quality of care by adhering to evidence-based nursing and practice standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) and Ministry of Health (MOH).
• Must be proficient in Mandatory Nursing Competencies like, Environment care, Emergency preparedness, Hazardous materials and Safety
• Prevention and Control of Infection, Hand hygiene and Needle stick protocol and Personal protective equipment.
• Follow all Nursing and unit-specific policies, procedures and guidelines
• Effective understanding of nurse-sensitive quality indicators and consistent contribution to attaining and maintaining benchmarks in designated area.
SAR 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 2-4 years works experience at a clinic/hospital or similar
• Valid Saudi Council License & transferable IQAMA
• Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Nursing
• Must be fluent in English
• CIS nationalities/Western Professionals/Saudi nationals can apply as well
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.