Samana For Business
Job description / Role
Female Nurses from Ghana needed to work in Saudi Arabia.
Live interviews will occur in Middle of May 2023 in Accra.
• Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
• Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
• Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
• Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
• Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
• Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
• Administering non-intravenous medications.
• Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
• Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
• Minimum 1 Year of Experience.
• Valid nursing license.
• Good English skills.
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Responsible and compassionate.
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Based in Lebanon, Samana For Business is a young and dynamic recruitment agency that offers recruiting services including head hunting and executive search within a wide range of industry sectors. Over the past few years, we have succeeded in matching hundreds of talented candidates with their prospective employers.