Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
CVICU/ Cardio thoracic ICU
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East. Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital. Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
Scope of Service: Cardiac Surgery ICU (CSICU)
Hours Of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
No. of Beds: 23 (Adult CSICU: 10 and Pediatric CSICU - 13)
The Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care Unit provides nursing care for adult and pediatric patients requiring intensive and acute care for the patient population requiring surgical treatment of cardiac or thoracic problems. This population includes patients requiring or having previously had surgery on the organs of the thoracic cavity, including heart, lungs or the great vessels. Off-service patients requiring ICU, cardiac monitoring or other nursing services are admitted, as beds are available. The most common surgical procedures include:
* Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
* Valve Repair and/or Replacement
* Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair
* Heart Transplant (annually)
* Congenital Cardiac Defect Repairs
* ECMOVAD bridge to recovery and/or transplant
* Pacemaker implantation
* Assist with emergency procedure at bed side (open chest, ECMO cannulation, percutaneous tracheostomy)
* Heart Mate II
* Generous tax-free income.
* Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
* Other benefits +++
* Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
* Two years recent acute care nursing experience
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.