Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
Cardiology/ cardiac medical
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East. Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital. Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
- Scope of Service: A-4 Cardiology Unit
- Hours Of Operation: 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Number of Beds: 25
Scope of Service:
The 25 bed Unit provides comprehensive 24-hour nursing care for stable adult patients and provides care for conditions which are usually cardiac in origin. The most common conditions are:
- Post-Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Pre and post cardiac investigations, angiogram, catheters, coronary interventions
- Heart failure (e.g. pulmonary congestion)
- Cardiomyopathy for medical management and cardiac transplant workup
- Endocarditis and other systemic infections
- Stable arrhythmia management (including IV Antiarrhythmic therapy)
- Cardiac risk management (hypertension, lipidemia, diabetes control)
- Heart transplant work-up/ OR preparation (including stable inotropic dependent patients requiring IV Dopamine, Dobutamine, Milrinone)
- Pre- CABG/ valve replacement & repair/ Pacemaker/ AICD Insertion
- Stable post heart transplant
- Stable post percutaneous valve or valvuloplasty
- Stable post cardiac surgery
- Stable patients requiring IV nitrate infusions for blood pressure or heart failure purposes (Not ACS/ chest pain)
- Stable patients requiring infusions post procedure/ coronary intervention i.e.
- Generous tax-free income.
- Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
- Other benefits +++
- Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin.
- Eligible for registration/ licensing with The Saudi Commission for Health Speciaties. Professional Connections will explore this with you on application and assist you with the processing.
- A minimum two years recent cardiology nursing experience in a tertiary hospital
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.