Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
To apply for a post through Professional Connections at this hospital you should hold a European, North American, Australian or New Zealand passport as we are contracted by our client hospital to source from these territories only.
Join the most prestigious organisation in The Middle East.
Our client hospital which has a 2000 bed capacity, is based in the Central Region of Saudi Arabia. The facility includes the largest dedicated Children's Hospital in the Middle East which opened in June 2015. A state-of-the art developments such as Cardiac and Liver Center; Emergency Care and Trauma Center continues to be the best Trauma Care Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is ranked as the 4th Emergency Care Center outside the United States of America, to provide (PHTLS) Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support program. Dental, Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care, Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation, Other adult and pediatric services provided include: Surgical and Medical wards, Oncology. Obstetrics and Gynecology (Labor and Delivery, Oncology, Antenatal and Post Partum wards); Oncology, Neonatal ICU, Operating Rooms, Ambulatory Care Center, Home Health Care Program, VIP Wards, Royal Suite, College of Medicine and Nursing College.
Number of beds: 10
Opening hours: 24/7
Primary patients: Over 14 years of age consenting to take part in phase 1 clinical drug trails and bioequivalence studies.
- Medication Administration
- ECG Recording / Cardiac Monitoring
- Observation and Documentation of Side Effects from Trial
* Generous Tax-Free Salary. Salary calculated on years of experience and post graduate courses.
* One-year renewable contract. If you renew for the second year, you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
* Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public
* Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of the contract.
* Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
* Free fully furnished western accommodation. See our website for some
examples of the housing
* Free healthcare.
* Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge.
* Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
* High-speed internet.
- Registered Nurse with current Nursing License
- Diploma in Nursing (Western standard)
- At least (2) years recent experience in clinical trials
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.