Job description / Role
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Al Ahsa
Nursing and Midwifery
Critical Care/ ITU
Our client hospital is part of a group of tertiary referral medical cities situated in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and Al Hasa. The Hospital in Al Hasa has 300-beds and provides primary and secondary patient care.
Including: Outpatient Clinics, Pharmacy, four Operating Rooms and Day Surgery Operation Room. It also includes eight beds for Haemodialysis, Physical Therapy Department, Radiology Department, Endoscopy, ER, ICU, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department with two rooms for caesareans and six L & D rooms. Wards include: Male and Female patient wards, Gynaecology, Obstetrics and female surgery. male surgical ophthalmology, ENT and a VIP ward.
To apply for a post through Professional Connections at this hospital you must hold a European, North American, Australian or New Zealand passport as we are contracted by our client only to source from these territories.
- ICU-Adult Intensive Care Unit
- Adult above 14 years
- Mixed gender
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- 24 hours I 7 days per week
NUMBER OF BEDS:
PRIMARY PATIENT DIAGNOSES:
- Respiratory Failure
- Acute Renal Failure
- Hepatic Failure
- Post Liver Transplant
- Life Threatening GI Bleeding
- Metabolic Disorders
- Staff Nurse
- Nurse Manager / Nursing Supervisor
- Within the mission, vision and values of the hospital and the Division of Nursing Services, provide total nursing care for assigned patients and assumes a leadership role when required. Rotates day and night shit to meet patient care requirements.
- Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established hospital, divisional and unit specific policies and procedures, standards, protocols, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to clinical area.
- Takes direct and appropriate action in urgent and emergency situations.
- Documents all assessments, interventions and other pertinent information in the patient's health care record in a timely and ongoing manner.
- Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team members and staff of other departments.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Generous Tax Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated. Calculated for years of experience and for post graduate education.
- One year renewable contract. If you renew for a second year you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
- Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public holidays)
- Free fully furnished western accommodation.
- Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge. Gym, tennis +++
- Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
- High speed internet.
- Free healthcare.
- Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of contract.
- Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
- Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice
- Diploma or Degree in nursing from the following countries (Professional Connections is contracted by our client to source and assist nurses from the this list of Countries)
- Australia/ Austria/ Belgium/ Czech Republic/Denmark/ France/ Finland/ Germany/ Holland/ Ireland/ Italy/ Latvia/Netherlands New Zealand/ Norway/ Portugal/ Slovakia/ Slovenia/Sweden/ United Kingdom/Spain/ Greece/ Switzerland.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.