Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
Scope of Service: IV Therapy
Hours of Operations
* IV Services: 24 hours daily, 7 days per week
* PICC Services: Sunday - Thursday 0700 - 1900
* Week-end service on call by Interventional Radiology
The Unit is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care for all patients, pediatric and adult requiring intravenous therapy. The team ensures a high standard of IV therapy throughout the institution by teaching, training and supervising members of staff in developing their IV therapy skills and knowledge.
The IV Team
* Offers a support service in all aspects of intravenous care throughout the hospital
* Is the primary provider of intravenous care to the pediatric population in non-critical care areas
* Provides care for both the adult and pediatric patients with varying diagnoses and requiring all types of care related to vascular access
* Is able to offer support for all types of vascular access devices
* Is a resource in intravenous care within the Kingdom
* Initiates and assists the Home Health Care Nurses in the community for patients receiving home infusion therapy
* Provides rotation to nursing interns, graduates and students
* Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Insertions (PICC) performed by a small group of specially trained nurses
* All IV services are available to both inpatients and outpatients
* Generous tax-free income.
* Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
* Other benefits +++
* Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
* Two years recent acute care nursing experience
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.