Job description / Role
UNIT DESCRIPTION: LABOUR AND DELIVERY (L&D)
NO. OF BEDS:
• 5 Labour & Delivery
• 1 OR for C/S
• 1 Recovery room
• 1 Feto Maternal Unit
• 1 Assessment room
NURSE/PATIENT RATIO: 1:1-2
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
L&D unit consists of 5 Labour rooms Triage area or assessment room 1 operating room for C/S, 1 Recovery room -1 Feto maternal Unit.
• Fetal heart and maternal uterine contraction monitoring
• IV starts and maintenance
• Assistance with induction and augmentation of Labour
• Tocolysis of premature labour and magnesium sulphate for PET patient.
• Caesarean section /scrubbing /circulating and recovering.
• Epidural anaesthesia
• Caring and resuscitation of newborn at delivery
• Assistance in feto-maternal unit with amniocentesis- intrauterine transfusion and cordo-centesis.
• Normal and instrumental delivery and emergency/elective caesarean section.
• Tax free salary
• We can advise on application as we need to know The Country where you obtained your qualifications, where you are currently working, years of post graduate experience, if you have any post graduate courses etc.
• Sign on bonus: USD $2500 for one year and $5000 for two years.
• Airline Tickets: You will be entitled to both Initial Hire and Repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin. In addition, each year if you are there for more than 1 year you will be entitled to a free round-trip annual leave ticket to your point of origin.
• Service year bonus: One month salary on completion of year two and yearly thereafter paid at the end of each contract year.
• End of contract bonus: This is a one-time payment made upon your final departure from the Hospital and is accrued throughout your tenure within the Hospital. Severance pay accrues at a rate of 15 days. pay for each of your first four years and 30 days. pay for the fifth and subsequent years.
• Vacation/ Annual leave: 54 days/year is divided as follows:
• 36 days paid annual leave (accrued 3 days/month)
• 17 days annual paid holidays (07 Eid AI-ftr & 10 Haj Holidays)
• 1 day paid National holiday.
• Free Housing: Free fully furnished hospital housing or a housing allowance. All utilities are paid by the hospital with the exception of your personal telephone calls, cable TV and internet access in the home.
• Medical and Dental Treatment: You are entitled to Medical Care through the Family Medicine Department. Dental Treatment is on an emergency basis only.
The hospital has a number of recreational facilities open to you, including swimming pools, tennis courts, a bowling alley and amenities centre. In addition, the Employee Social Club & Recreation Services offer a number of recreational courses, exercise programs and trips and a variety of other benefits to the employees. There are numerous Western companies in Jeddah with thousands of expats.
• Bachelor in Nursing Science or Registered Nurse with current licensure from country of origin
• Current 2 years clinical experience Obstetric nursing/Midwifery
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.