Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East. Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital. Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
- Scope of Service: Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery, Chronic Pain (C-2)
No. of Beds:
Hours Of Operations
- 24 hours daily, 7 days a week
- There are 34 beds on this Unit specifically designated to Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery and Chronic Pain service patients.
- C-2 provides nursing care primarily to adult and pediatric patients with malignant and/or congenitally related diseases who require complex diagnostic work-up, major complex surgery or treatment follow-up.
- The Unit also provides clinical rotation to Nursing Interns, Graduates and Students, as well as Medical students-interns, residents and fellows.
- Generous tax-free income.
- Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
- Other benefits +++
- Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
- Two years recent acute care nursing experience
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.