Job description / Role
• UNIT PROFILE:
• UNIT NAME Ward 42 - Pediatrics
Patient Population: Pediatric - 0 t014 years,Mixed Gender
• Hours of Operation: 24 hours I 7 days a week
• #of Beds: 24 beds
• Occupancy Rate: 100%
PRIMARY PATIENT DIAGNOSES:
• Gastrology, Immunology
• General Medical and Surgical with multiple co-morbidities
• Neurology-hydrocephalus, central hypotonia, seizures
• General Surgery
• Trauma-orthopedics and neurosurgery
• Plastics-cleft lip and palate repair, cranial vaul reshaping, burn cases
• Respiratory-asthma, bronchiolitis, pneumonia, tracheostomies
• ENT, Optha, Dental
• Age Specific Paediatric physical and psychological assessment
• Medical diagnostic tests
• Point of care testing e.g. blood glucose testing
• Pediatric resuscitation airway management e.g. suctioning, oxygen administration, respiratory, BP, oxygen saturation monitoring
• Tracheostomy care
• Incubator care and phototherapy
• Isolation procedures Pre and Post-operative nursing care
• Bowel preparation
• IV insertion, central line care, fluid administration
• Total Parenteral nutrition
• Blood and blood product administration
• Moderate sedation e.g. CT, MRI, and EEG
• Formula and gavage feeding
• End of life care
• Generous Tax Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated. Calculated for years of experience and for post graduate education.
• One year renewable contract. If you renew for a second year you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
• Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public holidays)
• Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of contract.
• Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
• Free fully furnished western accommodation.
• Free healthcare.
• Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge.
• Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
• High speed internet.
• Registered Nurse with current Nursing license - E
• Diploma in Nursing (Western standard) - Essential
• Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice - E
• Specific Certification as Required in area of assignment - E
• English Language Skills: Level I - E
• Computer Skills: Proficient - E
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.