Job description / Role
• UNIT NAME: Ward 48
• Patient Population: Pediatric - 0 to 14 years Mixed Gender
• Hours of Operation: 24 hours I 7 days per week
#of Beds:24 Beds
Occupancy Rate: 100%
• Registered Nurses
• Patient Care Educators
• STAFF CATEGORIES Unit Assistant I Interpreters
• Patient Care Technician
• Play Therapist
PRIMARY PATIENT DIAGNOSES:
• Pre and Post-operative care of conjoined twins
• General surgery (Neurosurgery, plastic, ortho surgery)
• General pediatric (Sepsis, respiratory and Neurology)
• Age specific pediatric physical and psychological assessment
• Medical diagnostic tests
• Point of care testing
• Pediatric resustation airway management e.g. suction, oxygen administration, respiratory, BP and oxygen saturation monitors, Tracheostomy care, external ventricular drain care,
• Incubator care phototherapy,
• Isolation procedure per and post-operative nursing care
• Bowel preparation
• IV insertion, Central venous line care and fluid administration
• Parental nutrition
• Blood and blood product administration
• Moderate sedation e.g. CT, MRI and EEG
• Formula and gavage feeding
• End of life care
• Generous Tax Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated. Calculated for years of experience and for post graduate education.
• One year renewable contract. If you renew for a second year you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
• Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public holidays)
• Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of contract.
• Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
• Free fully furnished western accommodation.
• Free healthcare.
• Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge.
• Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
• High speed internet.
• Registered Nurse with current Nursing license - E
• Diploma in Nursing (Western standard) - Essential
• Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice - E
• Specific Certification as Required in area of assignment - E
• English Language Skills: Level I - E
• Computer Skills: Proficient - E
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.