Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
Radiology/ Diagnostic Imaging
On Application SAR
On Application SAR
We are hiring for the #1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
- 24 hours daily, 7 days a week.
- The shift available at the time is as follow:
- Sunday to Wednesday 0700 to 1630 and Thursday 0700 - 1530
- Sunday to Wednesday 0730 to 1700 and Thursday 0730 - 1600
- Sunday to Wednesday 1230 to 2200 and Thursday 1230 - 2100 (Late shift timing is adjusted according to the department's need)
- Late shift staff will cover the modalities as needed
- Over time adjusted according to the department's need
- On call coverage for interventional procedures after working hours starts from Sunday to Wednesday (1700 to 0730) and from Thursday (1600) to Sunday (0730)
- Estimated Monthly Patient Volume
- Total number in all Modalities: 21818
- Admitted to Recovery Room: 226
- Exams with IV Contrast: 1760
- Interventional Procedure: 592
SCOPE OF SERVICE
Radiology Nursing provides advance nursing care including assessment, planning, implementing,evaluating, educating and documenting as required for all age group patients undergoing diagnostic or interventional procedures.
Radiology Nurses follow the: Department, Nursing Affairs and Hospital Mission Statements and adhere to the Core Standards of Patient Care of Peri-operative/ Procedural/ Ambulatory Care setting, Radiology IPP's and Section Specific guidelines (SSG) and all hospital policies and procedures.
Radiology Department at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center includes Recovery Room,MRI, CT, Angiography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, PET,scan, Fluoroscopy, Mammography and General X-Ray at the Main hospital as well as East Wing, North Tower and King Fahad Children Cancer Center (CCC). Nursing care and discharge planning are provided as required for all patients throughout the following stages:
- Pre- procedure
- Intra procedure
- Post Procedure
- Generous tax-free income.
- Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
- Other benefits +++
- Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
- Two years recent acute care nursing experience in Radiology.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.