Job description / Role
* Establish the Regulatory Affairs Department in Saudi Arabia from bottom up
* Align and implement global standards
World leader in the pharmaceutical industry, with a diverse portfolio
* Lead, manage and provide strategic direction to develop and execute regulatory strategies and plans for the country
* Reports to Regional Regulatory Affairs Head
* Team management
* Develop Key relationships with internal and external Stakeholders
* Manage the assigned portfolio in the development of regulatory strategies to support the registration of clinical trial applications, new products, line extensions, major variations and life cycle management.
Competitive package & benefits
* +10 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry
* Minimum of a bachelor degree of Science or similar
* Experience in the pharmaceutical industry necessary
* English & Arabic Speaker mandatory
* Strategic communicator able to engage with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.