Job description / Role
• Managing and organizing legal documents and documents.
• Management of contracts and legal affairs of the company.
• Solve problems, disputes, and legal disputes.
• Drafting and writing agreements, contracts, and legal documents.
• Ensure the full legal rights of the company.
• Providing accurate legal advice to the management regarding all legal affairs that may include labor law, projects, corporate finance, and partnerships.
• Review the terms and conditions and ensure that they work according to them.
• Study and search for available legal and scientific documents
• Ensure that the databases are kept up to date.
• Investigating violations committed by employees in the company, in addition to protecting employees' rights.
• More than 5 years of experience in the legal affairs department.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in law major or equivalent.
• Accuracy and honesty at work, critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills.
• Maintain confidentiality of data and information, communication skills, careful attention to details.
• Good customer service skills, writing skills, and organization skills.
• Good Research Skills, Good Computer Skills, Good MS Office Knowledge.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Legal Counsel - Government Entity
|Saudi Arabia||19 Apr|
Legal Director / Senior Construction Lawyer (PPP)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||9 May|
Senior Vice President - Legal Affairs
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Apr|
Senior Legal Manager