Relationship Account Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
We are proud to be working with one of the leading PC Vendors worldwide. They continue to be the fastest growing company in their respective field. Through their technology, service and global footprint, they are able to inspire worldwide.
Our client is dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. It is a collaborative workplace where your talents will be challenged and your efforts recognized and rewarded. Our client hosts some of the most progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you're a part of, joining them, you can create real impact from your very first day.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Relationship Account Manager based in Eastern Province for Oil and Gas sector Relationship accounts to bring in net new customers, while supporting and driving their end-user customers. As a Relationship Account Manager, you will create positive business outcomes for your clients and company by reaching out to their prospects using inbound/outbound sales techniques including extensive teaming with channel partners. You will work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment and perform activities including those outlined below.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
* Manage the total customer relationship for the Oil and Gas sector; you will be responsible for revenue, wallet share, customer satisfaction and driving growth in assigned accounts
* Plan, facilitate and conduct complex negotiations for assigned accounts
* Generate and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems
* Prepare status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
* Perform contract management functions
* Establish and maintain professional relationships as trusted advisor with current and potential clients.
You will report to Relationship Segment Leader for Saudi Arabia supporting customers in the Enterprise and Public Sector. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
What We Will Offer You:
* An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
* Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
* A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
* An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
* Attractive compensation package
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What you'll bring/ Position Requirements:
* Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience
* Proven track record in managing relationships and converting leads into sustainable sales in the Oil and Gas sector in the Eastern Province for at least 3-4 years
* Sound understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the Relationship/Commercial environment
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences
* Fluency in Arabic
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies