Job description / Role
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. As an Account Manager, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and analytical Account Manager to manage key merchants in a growing business. The ideal candidate has a terrific reputation for overachieving on goals while focusing on the customer. This is a multifaceted role, requiring the ability to manage senior level relationships with external merchants, communicate with internal leadership, develop scalable processes and dive deep into problem solving
• You will be expected to manage day-to-day relationships with external partners, while continuing to identify new opportunities to improve existing processes for merchant onboarding, growth, and management.
• You will be the voice for merchants to leadership as we challenge the status quo and invent on behalf of our merchants.
• Additionally, you will gain experience working cross-functionally with the business, operations, marketing, product and tech teams.
• Good communication skills with external partners
• Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
• Strong attention to detail
• Organized and process oriented
• Proficiency with Microsoft excel
• Excellent writing skills
• High volume account management experience
• Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures
• Business Development or Account Management experience
• Job history of client facing
• Experience defining and communicating project objectives, status, and performance metrics to key stakeholders
• Have a record of accomplishment of delivering results in a scrappy, fast-paced environment.
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.