Job description / Role
Responsible for managing, and developing the relationship with our partner's banks, and finance companies, and work with counterparties in connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
You will liaise between the organization, and these partners in cross-functional internal activities to ensure the timely and successful delivery tasks according to the business requirements.
Relationship Manager - KSA National / Financial Services / Saudi Arabia
A successful automotive business holding 5 business units.
Financial Services / Saudi Arabia
· Maintain excellent relationship with bank partners at all times.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your partner
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure targets are achieved with the related bank
· Address any ongoing challenges and resolve them to achieve deliverables
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner needs and objectives
· Develop, renew, and Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· Manage, and develop marketing activities in alignment with partners through social media, and on ground activities.
A highly attractive salary and benefits package
Relationship Manager - KSA National /Saudi Arabia
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Proven ability to manage multiple parties, and projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· English/ Arabic languages
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
· 5 to 10 years of experience with a mixture of the retail credit banking/bank relationship.
· Strong understanding of Auto Leasing.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Senior Business Manager
|Saudi Arabia||25 Feb|
Product Development Head
|Saudi Arabia||22 Feb|
Senior Relationship Manager, Institutional Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Country Operation Manager
Solution Makers International Company
|Saudi Arabia||13 Feb|