Job description / Role
Client is a reputable Private Banking / Wealth Management investment firm located in Riyadh, and they require Relationship Manager.(Saudi National).
SAR 20,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + standard benefits
Candidates should have the following:
5- Years of Wealth Management/ Private Banking experience with a leading regional financial institution. .
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Excellent sales and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written communication skills)
- Strong connections with the business community
- Strong understanding of customer & market dynamics and requirements
- CME-1 is also essential to be considered.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Head of Wealth Management
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Business Development Manager - Saudi National
A Leading International FMCG Company
Green Gulf Careers
Sales / Business Development Specialist