Job description / Role
Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager- Large Corporates - KSA
Gulf Connexions has been mandated by one of our long-term clients who is a top tier global organization within the banking and finance sector. They are currently looking to identify and onboard a number of Relationship Managers/Senior Relationship Managers to join their growing team in Dubai where they will be responsible for managing and growing their large corporate customer portfolio. We feel that this role is best suited to a highly motivated, mature and customer service-minded professionals with at least 5 years’ experience of being an RM within the Saudi banking space.
• Proactively be responsible for the acquisition, development, and management of platinum client relationships with Large Corporates.
• Cross-sell and up-sell the client portfolio based on their needs and requirements.
• Create and implement effective account management strategies to maximise employee engagement across the portfolio of LargeCorp.
• Maintain industry knowledge and a solid understanding of your client portfolio.
• Ensure consistent quality/best practise of operational processes for overall business performance.
• Achieve audit and compliance objectives consistent with the bank policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree qualified in Business, Finance, Accounting of similar.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the GCC banking sector preferably within relationship management or business development.
• Ability to generate new business as well as maintain existing business relationships with large corporate clients.
• An eye for detail and possessing superior communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and across various cultures and time zones.
• Effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
• English is mandatory - bilingual candidates are desired.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates.
If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Account Manager Banking & Payment Services
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
Corporate Relationship Manager
Senior Specialist - Retail Credit – International Banking
Manager - Corporate Credit Risk
Global Bankers Search and Selection
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts