Job description / Role
Excellent opportunity with the world's leading Oil & Gas company.
• Facilitate RCM studies for all critical system within the terminal facilities in reference to
the criticality assessment or as recommended by root cause analysis
• Determine which major systems and components will be maintained on a predictive basis and which will be maintained on an interval-based PM or run-to-failure basis
• Create risk mitigation strategies for critical assets
• Develops reliability targets, selects & plans reliability assurance tasks, implements proper reliability tools, Reliability block diagrams etc. to assure reliability targets are met.
• Participate in facilities condition assessments (or a similar program), resulting in a Facilities Condition Index (or a comparable metric) to enable the development of project plans and maintenance optimization programs.
• Provide guidance for tactical execution of predictive maintenance technologies as appropriate, including but not limited to: Vibration analysis, Infrared thermography, Lube oil analysis, Motor circuit analysis – measure data, Ultrasonic testing, Parts or component quality testing, Power quality testing, and instrument calibrations.
• Perform maintenance and life cycle costing analysis.
• Perform root cause evaluation for underperforming critical systems and failed critical components. Track and prioritize resolution of these failures.
• Evaluate current preventive maintenance (PM) program and transition to more effective, robust PM program.
• Identify and implement best practices.
• Recommend changes in equipment operating procedures, design or configurations as necessary.
• Coaching and mentoring of new engineers.
• Reliability Champion at the location driving the Reliability program and providing expert advice by devising and implementing the appropriate strategies that will promote and track reliability improvement throughout the Organization.
• The RFP will be the “Power Users” of Sabic’s existing reliability tools and resources and identify any new tools and/or resources that are required to enhance the company’s reliability efforts. As the “Power User” he will use these resources to analyze both existing (present/historical performance levels) and proposed (expected performancelevels) equipment, system/process data in a proactive manner in order to provide Sabic Management the information necessary to make good and effective business decisions.
• Lead role in establishment and monitor of a reliability data base for tracking production performance. Tracks and utilizes the Key Performance Indicators in Maintenance at Sabic and benchmarks with others like SABIC affiliates.
• As Sabic’s reliability data base administrator he will interpret statistical data to calculate KPIs, prepare reliability reports, develop procedures and Conduct system audits and assure compliance to reliability systems and share key learning and success stories.
Degree in Instrument / Control System from recognized institute.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in petrochemical or refinery.
• Certified and hands on experience in Meridium software and RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) methodology.
• Must minimum 5 years of experience in Meridium with SABIC affiliate.
• Experience in development and implementation of Reliability Engineering systems.
• Poses positive attitude and behavior and strong interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to work in and with multi-cultural work environment. Good communications skills (oral and written).
Others required Skills & Competencies:
• Analytical, methodical, chronological and open minded.
• Excellent analytical, impact assessment and problem solving skills.
• Thorough knowledge of RCM Methodology.
• Advanced knowledge of failure mechanisms, corrective and preventative methods.
• Excellent acquaintance with latest RCM tools and techniques.
• Ability to work on several incidents simultaneously.
• Ability to demonstrate and argue the technical case for or against products / systems as necessary to minimize technical and commercial risk within the company’s strategic objectives.
• Has basic knowledge of safe work practices for plant environment, health, safety, and security.
• Knowledgeable in petrochemical / refinery processes and equipment therein.
• Solid background of various maintenance strategy, rotating equipment, vibration analysis, lubrication principles, and vendor management.
• Able to demonstrate the application of theory in a practical context.
About the Company
Transforming organisations into growing, vibrant ant preferred enterprises by getting them the right people.
Unify Search Solutions (USS) is a focussed effort to “Recruit Right”.
Having carved a niche within the blue collared industry for over 3 years now we extend our man management skills into the white collared domain.
USS is a dedicated team of professional consultants, offering top of the line global executive recruitment & selection services.
The trait for spotting expertise from a plethora of candidates is what differentiates USS.