Job description / Role
- Provide support to enhance the effectiveness of operations and maintenance in Utilities and Upgrading.
- Provide information, data and recommendations concerning operations and maintenance issues and activities to optimize production and equipment.
- Develop reliability strategies and programs for operating systems and equipment.
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineering, maintenance, operation and process to resolve reliability problems.
- Lead root cause failures analysis to avoid future failures.
- Develop and maintain reliability programs in the assigned areas.
- Support Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) methodologies, performance review and auditing.
- Mentor and guide Junior Engineers.
- Conduct regular reviews to asset performance improvement programs to identify problems and opportunities to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Conduct equipment history reviews to identify the reliability bad actors and recommend the action plan to tackle them.
- Support maintenance and revalidate the spares & PM requirements to ensure reliable operation of the plant.
- Develop & apply company procedures for reliability analysis specific to the product/process.
- Assemble and analyze reliability data from field studies or data base, and correlates the data of analysis using well defined engineering techniques/principles/procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Reliability Engineering Unit Supervisor.
- Technical Data Management.
- Maintenance Methods and Equipment.
- SAP Maintenance Application Knowledge.
- Maintenance Resources Management.
- Safety Measures and Standards.
- Refinery Product Planning.
- Product Development.
- Inspection, Testing and Reporting.
- Technical Standards and Regulations.
- Quality Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
About the Company
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and China Petrochemical Corporation ( Sinopec). A world-class, full-conversion refinery that covers about 5.2 million square meters in the Yanbu Industrial City, and is considered to be a key anchor project for the future of Yanbu. YASREF will use 400,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Arabian heavy crude oil to produce premium transportation fuels, as well as high-value refined products for both international and domestic markets. It is scheduled to be operational in Q3 2014.
YASREF signifies the impressive downstream portfolio added to Saudi Aramco, yet building and cementing on the strategic partnership with Sinopec - Saudi Aramco's largest crude oil partner and buyer - Both companies bring commercial and technical expertise to the joint venture to enhance trade of transportation fuels between a significant energy producer and its consumer. In addition, YASREF represents a continuing step forward in the strategies of Saudi Aramco and Sinopec to drive growth further downstream to capture additional value along the hydrocarbon chain.
YASREF was registered in January 2012 with the single purpose to establish, operate, and manage a full conversion-refining complex. YASREF possesses the location advantage to effectively and efficiently supply both international and domestic markets. The products include 90,000 bpd of gasoline, 263,000 bpd of ultra-low sulfur diesel, 6,200 metric tons per day (mtd) of petcoke, 1,200 (mtd) of sulfur, and 140,000 tons per year of benzene. YASREF will process Arabian Heavy crude oil into high-quality refined products that could include future production of Paraxylene and products to support downstream industries.