Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Mall Management Group with an excellent reputation across the region.
We are looking for an experienced Rental Management Manager to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to: Director – Commercial
• Identify and develop policies and procedures for the Rental management function to maintain efficient practices and enhance control standards within the function in line with the Director- Commercial.
• To negotiate with the tenants the renewal terms well in advance of the contract expiry date, trying to achieve the highest possible revenue while maintaining the maximum occupancy rate.
• To handle, review, and analyse all Tenants contractual complaints / requests by reviewing and analysing the contract terms and to revert with the right assessment to the Director - Commercial.
• The Employee will be in charge to handle all the contracts related activities of the Company following to the standard operating procedures and as per approved annual renewal plans and strategies
• To review and verified all Company Contracts uploaded to Platform before authentication
• To build and maintain on-going communication channel with team to develop the platform and follow up on pending issues and to track all issues until they are solved.
• To ensure reviewing the terms and conditions of contracts before activated by the director-Commercial in the system.
• To execute any task related to contracts requested by the management.
• Manage and monitoring all leases, renewable contracts and termination.
• To manage, track Company and external clients’ Contracts based on lease data and to have a direct supervision on the RM team for finalization of the Contracts renewal.
• Coordinate with Finance & Accounting director to resolve any discrepancies with lease receivables / terms
• Monitor the units’ vacancies and report to the leasing department to avoid loss of revenue due to vacancies period.
• To ensure all the periodical rental management reports (Company + 3rd Parties) (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly) are in place and updated without fail for whatsoever reason and submit them to the Director – Commercial.
• Oversee preparation of all letters of communication with the tenants and other tenant-related documents (payment requests and notices, warning letters, termination notice and letter, eviction notice, etc.), and get them approved by management before dispatch.
• Monitor and analyse tenants’ mid to long term performances to ensure tenants’ performance meets Company’s objectives
• Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration or any related field
• At least 5 years of experience in real estate field.
• Knowledge in tenant relationship and contract management
• Flexible with strong leadership skills, negotiation skills, and ability to interact with all levels of management
• Open to Arab nationals in Saudi now
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary is open and will reflect experience levels and interview performance and will be discussed at the later stage.
• 30 Vacation days per year
• Medical Insurance
• Yearly salary increments as per to the company policy
• Annual bonus as per to the company policy
• 9 to 15 additional paid (National Holidays)
• 2 days off per week
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Operations Manager - FM
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Facilities Management Level 4 Works Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Director Facilities Management