Job description / Role
Project: This opportunity is to be involved in a major mixed-use development, in Riyadh. The programme consists of over 200 projects including cultural and heritage assets, F&B, retail and hotels, commercial buildings, and educational facilities.
The reporting assistant is supervised by the reporting manager within the PMO.
Mace is currently providing programme management and looking for high-calibre experienced people. We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking Reporting Assistant to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the development and implementation of standard procedures for reporting aspects of the program.
• Generating source of monthly progress updates from PMO functional leads for PMO reports.
• Undertaking a quality review of reports and coordinating with PMCs and other reporting resources to provide feedback and improve quality.
• Organising and facilitating PMC monthly review meetings.
• Assisting in the preparation of ad hoc reports and presentations.
• Ensuring the functionality of PowerBI dashboards.
• Supporting the ongoing continuous enhancement of reporting, identifying opportunities for process and systems improvements.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm