Job description / Role
• Reporting operationally and functionally to the Operations Department Manager, the Reporting Engineer is responsible for the production of weekly, monthly and quarterly narrative and dashboard reports, accurately capturing the progress status, identifying trends and presenting to varied audiences and senior management.
• The Reporting Engineer will work with all delivery and functional areas to structure report inputs in line with the required periodic reporting cycle to produce high quality reporting.
• Ensures there are clear lines of communication and reporting with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and developing transparency in all operations
• Works with the company financial and cornerstone systems and processes.
• Applies financial terminology, measures, financial data analysis concepts and principles in assignments.
• Recognizes processes/project actions that may lead to project financial impact.
• Develops and maintains WBS for small projects.
• Assists in the use of drawings and specifications in the establishment of project baseline data.
• Begins basic analysis of cost and schedule variances.
• Develops knowledge of accounting principles.
• Assists in assembling data for trending and forecasting.
• Understands progress/performance data and associated concepts and principles. Participates in the collection of progress data and review of performance trends.
• Familiar with earned value, scope control and change management concepts, principles and methodologies.
• Collects data and produces an initial analysis on manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations.
• Collects and analyzes data for tracking actual cost to funding limitations.
• Provides support to tracking purchase order and subcontract commitments and expenditures.
• Familiar with the concepts and principles of project revenue and cost.
• Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals, concepts and principles.
• Introduced to performance management and cost/schedule integration concepts and principles.
• Develops knowledge of scope control and change management.
• Supports project reporting process as required.
• May participate in project cost review meetings.
• Bachelor in engineering / management.
• Minimum 15 years' experience in engineering and/ or project management.
• Worked as project control cost control on large scale projects.
• Must have consultancy experience.
• Must be residing in Saudi Arabia with Transferable Iqama.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Engineer - Interior Fitout
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||8 Apr|
Big Fish Recruitment