Job description / Role
Project: A major mixed-use development project in Saudi Arabia.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking reporting manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
The role will be responsible to the programme controls leader and will interface across the entire team and all projects that comprise the wider programme. The role will be responsible for establishing programme controls reporting requirements and formats for the programme and projects delivered by PMC.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing forms and tools for collecting project and programme status information.
• Coordinating production and distribution of key monthly reports.
• Establishing and maintaining the weekly and monthly reporting calendar.
• Supporting coordination and production of PMC quarterly steering committee report.
• Managing the assembly of the PMC steering committee presentation.
• Attending monthly governance progress review meetings with the client.
• Working with the client to define and establish requirements and design of programme reports.
• Managing the input and production of key monthly and quarterly reports.
• Drafting the executive summary of the programme monthly report.
• Reviewing, validating and editing the reports for quality.
• Establishing format for programme steering committee presentation and collects information on a quarterly basis.
• Managing the interface between PMC and client reporting formats.
• Coordinating with sub-programme and project teams to monitor sub-programme or project level reporting.
• Manages staff of technical editors and database specialists to ensure quality and efficiency of programme controls reporting.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of programme controls/programme management within a consultancy background, equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Controls Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Opus Recruit Middle East