Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to work with a large client in KSA who are developing various high-end communities throughout the Kingdom. Mace are working with the client to establish the EPMO to enable them to deliver industry-leading practice in regard to processes, procedures, and operational assurance.
Your responsibilities will include
• Interfacing and presenting at senior levels within the client organisation.
• Contributing to the development and authoring of processes and procedures to cover programme controls through to project delivery.
• Contributing to the establishment of procedure implementation roadmaps, the establishment of project KPIs, and success measurement protocol.
• Contributing to the management of the rollout of procedures (encompassing communication and training), including driving the success of the mandate, and the identification, and removal of implementation roadblocks.
• Providing the design, development, and drafting of processes and procedures.
• Having knowledge of the overall project lifecycle in line with Mace Way (Control Centre) from design through to handover.
• Having knowledge of current technologies, methodologies and tools to support clients, projects/programmes.
• Contributing to the development of the establishment of a PMIS strategy to support portfolio, programme and planning controls process and procedure covering the full portfolio life-cycle from project inception to handover.
• Ensuring adherence to digital information management, controls, KPI and performance reporting.
• You are experienced and professional individual, will have held a similar role in the stand-up of a PMO or a major delivery programme, have experience in the development and implementation of core project controls processes and procedures covering the entire gamut of project controls.
• You have a degree level qualification in a related subject, and minimum 10 years of experience, and 5 years in comparable roles, having regional (GCC) experience is preferable.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.