Job description / Role
The research and insights manager is responsible for providing fact based intelligence to support business decision making. The role is varied and addresses, competitor analysis, customer insights, consumer research and product development management.
• Develop a hub of intelligence that supports business decision making addressing customer, competitor and product insights.
• Conduct ongoing competitor analysis (pricing, product, distribution, promotions).
• Develop surveys and conduct consumer research as required (qualitative and quantitative).
• Analysis and track customer experience/ NPS. and consumer insights.
• Develop an ongoing brand tracker.
• Act as hub for all product development ideas, including product testing & align to segmentation strategy.
• Support in marketing campaign ROI tracking.
• Develop marketing dashboard linking output to business objectives.
• Other project development work as required in a startup business.
• Ongoing Competitor analysis output
• Consumer research and insights that drive business decision making
• NPS and brand tracking scores
• Marketing ROI impact
SAR 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Exceptional candidates will benefit from stock options
• 5-10 years experience in market research
• Solid understanding of KSA market, ideally consumer goods landscape
• Experience across all research disciplines including Qual and Quant
• Experience Preferred - agency side, FMCG/ Consumer goods
• Self starter, able to work in fast paced environment
• Preferred - currently working in KSA/ Riyadh
About the Company
A Saudi brand to redefine what convenient cuisine means to you.
Accessible products with 100% natural ingredients & no preservatives. You to enjoy a variety of cuisines enriched with flavors you know & love.
It's time for it.