Job description / Role
POSITION SUMMARY :
Supervising General Job Performance of reservation staff implementing of policies and procedures under guidance of Revenue Manager, training, responsible and perform any other duties might requested by Revenue Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure according to International Hotel manual system.
- Responsible for Hotel and Local Reservations and Reservation.
- Handling of correspondences, sorted - out letters, telexes, fax, cables which are checked already by Revenue Manager.
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff.
- Review reservation booked daily.
- Review arrival report daily.
- Responsible for preparation of occupancy forecast.
- Responsible for training staff.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file.
- Liase with Sales Department in regards to occupancy, Rates Reservation's Analysis.
- Identify Top Producing Accounts ensure proper recognition by Reservation staff
- Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
- Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
- Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest.
- Review room blocking for Long Stay. Suites and special group request.
- Supervising of Group Reservations.
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
- Bring to the attention Front Office Manager when the hotel availability status be changed and prepare for necessary action.
- Responsible for work schedule
- Responsible for maintaining a Neat and Orderly position at all times.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.