Job description / Role
The Resident Consulting Engineer is responsible for providing assistance to the Client and to perform the coordination between the various production sites of ADPI.
Line and Staff Relations
The role will directly report to the Operations Director (based in Dubai) and will work in close collaboration with the following teams:
- ADP INGENIERIE Staff
- Project Manager
- Production Team, all disciplines in all ADPI sites
- External Collaborators
- Client Representatives
- Contractor's / Sub-Contractor
Lead & Collaboration:
- Actively contribute to the data collection process and distribute to all concerned ADPI teams.
In coordination with the Client, Stakeholders and ADPI experts, take care of the complete procurement process for tendering, and subsequent management of the selected suppliers for:
- Traffic Forecast study (passengers, movements, cargo, routes, aircraft types, peak hours) and capacity plan (service levels, phasing, flows, dimensioning)
- OLS earthworks cut & fill volumes and cost study
- Installation of a wind measuring station
- Environmental impact study
- Noise impact study
- Airports Development Company incorporation, including vision, strategy, legal structure, ownership, governance, financial and business plan
- Large projects procurement and packaging strategy
- Baggage Handling System (BHS); Security; Passenger Boarding Bridges (PBB); ICT, ELV, SAS (e.g. FIDS, AODB, CUPPS, SACS, CCTV, etc.), and Ground Support Equipments (PCA, 400Hz)
- Ensures that he/she receives relevant information and documents of the project and transmits the same to the relevant team members as per discipline, division etc.
- Advise and support the Client in the limit of his/her knowledge and seek assistance from other ADPI experts if needed.
- Present or coordinate the presentation for the various deliverables.
- Manage a "raised flag" policy, to alert the management in case of project hurdles.
- Ensures that the Client's requirements are fully translated in to project documents and all requirements are complied.
- In the framework of the project, work efficiently to promote quality requirements.
Communication & Reporting:
- Responsible for communicating clearly and effectively with a variety of audiences, orally and in writing, in a technical and business environment.
- Actively contribute to the corporate reporting tools to guarantee the full back-up of the project.
- Actively contribute to budget monitoring inputs.
- Actively contribute to project KPI's inputs
- Monitors the progress of the relevant project/package works and keep the communication platform uodated with the team members involved
Profile Specifications - Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in airport management, planning, aviation science, or engineering.
- 15 years' experience minimum on large sized construction projects, greenfield projects or similar transportation projects with a minimum of 3 airport projects references strongly preferred - both design and site supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering design, construction estimating, facility operation, project budgeting and scheduling.
- Demonstrated knowledge of capital planning and assessment, cost-benefit analysis, planning and evaluation, and risk management protocols
- Experienced in Project Management and FIDIC contracts
- Experience in ICAO and IATA regulations is a plus
- Excellent presentation, coordination and leadership skills
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations, international codes and standards
- Autonomous and ability to take initiatives
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent in English; reading, writing and speaking. Arabic is a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft Office products.
- Position based in KSA.
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Construction Manager (Airport)
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|
Project Manager / Resident Engineer - Hospital
|Saudi Arabia||4 Nov|
Site Engineer Civil (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||17 Nov|
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager