Job description / Role
• Supervise the planning, coordination and implementation of construction projects
• Preparing estimates and budgets.
• Creating accurate project specifications.
• Designing engineering experiments.
• Weekly reports.
• Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues
• Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of experience and above
• Good communication skills
• Fluent English language
• SCE certificate
• Willing to join immediately
• Location: Riyadh
About the Company
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||8 Apr|
Senior Project Manager
Site Engineer Civil (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jul|