Job description / Role
We are currently working with a leading architecture and engineering consultancy as they require a Resident Engineer to join their team on a large scale hotel project in Riyadh.
- You will be responsible for providing oversight of the construction process, ensuring work is carried out on time and within budget whilst adhering to high standards of health and safety.
SAR 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + medical insurance
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
- Bachelor Degree Civil Engineering
- 15 years experience working on large scale building projects, preferable high-rise or hotel
- Transferable iqama & member of the Saudi Council of Engineers
- Excellent communication skills (Arabic a plus)
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
|Saudi Arabia||20 Oct|
Senior Civil Engineer
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|