Job description / Role
- Capable of independently managing site team of 10-15 persons.
- Experience and capability in chairing site meetings with Contractor / Client / Project Manager
- Experience and capability in Critical Path Method scheduling analysis.
- Experience and capability in Construction Cost Control and managing Payment Applications and Certification.
- Experience and capability in managing Variation Orders.
- Experience and capability in managing Final Payment / Final Account recommendations and Certification.
- Experience and capability in assessing, reporting and giving recommendations on contractor’s claims for Time & Cost.
- Experience and capability in working on Construction Contracts with Multiple Nominated Sub-contracts.
- Experience and capability in working on Construction Contracts with Multiple Consultants.
- Experience and capability in working on Construction Contracts with Independently Appointed Client Representative / Project Manager.
- Experience and capability in managing Contractors Submittals.
- Experience and capability in monitoring Quality of Work of site and ensuring Contractor follow up on rectification of defective work including high quality Interior Fit-Out works.
- Ability work under pressure, independently and reporting directly to the project owner when required, and if necessary without notice, on all matters related to Contractor performance and any critical issues related to any site activities.
- Ability to provide assistance in Legal Proceedings if necessary.
- Full requirements to be provide subject to meeting above minimum requirements
- Professionally Qualified Architect or Civil Engineer B.A. or B.Sc.
- Qualifications related to Construction Programme Scheduling.
- Qualifications related to Safety on Construction Sites.
- Minimum 15 years’ professional experience since qualification.
- Minimum 10 years’ construction site-based experience working in consultancy and not contracting role.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience acting in the Engineer Role on FIDIC Construction Contracts in the UAE or GCC.
- Previous Retail Projects Site Supervision experience is preferable but not a must
About the Company
The P&T Group, formerly known as Palmer and Turner Hong Kong, is a well-established and renowned international architectural engineering practice in South East Asia with more than a thousand seasoned staff, working from offices located in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh. Projects are also undertaken in most other Southeast Asian countries, the Middle East and Africa.
Palmer & Turner was first established in Hong Kong in 1868, and since its inception, has proved a major contributor to the physical development of this region and responsible for many of its old and new architectural landmarks.
The P&T Group offers a full range of architectural, structural and mechanical engineering, planning and project management services, with full support from in-house interior and graphic design divisions. Model making, extensive computer and photographic facilities, as well as full administrative support complete this service of total design.
The Group is committed to the pursuit of excellence in the architectural and engineering field and aims to improve the quality of life by contributing to the design of the physical environment. Professional emphasis is placed on visual and functional elements of design, to create buildings that are both aesthetically pleasing and sympathetic to their surroundings.
The Group’s growth is a reflection of the increasing number of large-scale projects demanding the creativity and expertise of many professional services to clients. The success in this is demonstrated by the number of design awards received over the years, including The Medal of Year of Hong Kong by The Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA).
|Saudi Arabia||11 Sep|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Compass Project Consulting
Senior Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Sep|