Job description / Role
Resident Engineer (Airports) - Saudi Arabia
My client is one of the leading consultancies in Saudi Arabia currently working on a number of major projects across the construction sector and are in urgent need of various individuals to strengthen the business within the Engineering department.
One of their most pressing requirements is for a Resident Engineer on a major Airport project. Applicants must have previous experience of working in a similar role on airport projects.
SAR 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to):
• Planning and monitoring work schedules for Engineers and Inspectors
• Reviewing and approving structural shop drawings and engineering material submissions
• Responding to contractors’ technical queries
• Implementing site quality assurance programmes for structural and civil works
• Ensuring senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and that the objectives of the client are achieved
• Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client's best interests and that the construction work is in keeping with current legislation, Standards and Codes of Practice
• Must have a minimum of 15 years of related experience
• Must have a Civil Engineering background
• Must have Airport project experience
• Arabic speaker required
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Project Manager - Construction
Currie & Brown
Construction/Project Manager - Housing/Airbase Facilities - Transferable Iqama
|Saudi Arabia||16 Dec|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Saudi Arabia||20 Dec|