Job description / Role
My client a highly reputable consultancy has an immediate opening for a Resident Engineer in Riyadh with experience in delivering High Rise Hotel projects.
We are looking for suitable candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 15 - 20 years experience with a minimum of 5 years client side in site supervision roles.
- Must have completed at least one high rise hotel project (G14+).
- A solid understanding of FIDIC, and other contractual matters such as claim and variations.
- Strong technical knowledge with a sound background and understanding of technical matters.
- Great communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English, Arabic speaking is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to direct a team of Site Engineers, inspectors etc.
- Good face to face skills with client and contractor with an ability to forge strong working relationships.
- Preference to candidates in Riyadh or Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Construction Manager - 5 Star Resort & Infra - Neom
|Saudi Arabia||8 Oct|
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
Project Manager / Resident Engineer - Hospital
|Saudi Arabia||4 Nov|
Construction Manager (Airport)
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|
Project Manager (Villa Project)
Ignite Search & Selection