Job description / Role
• To coordinate the project recruitment and on-boarding process, interact with all the Joint Venture partners, agree with and deliver project objectives and timetables to ensure that all objectives are met within agreed timescales and within approved plans and budgets.
General Description of Role & Responsibilities:
• Maintain regular contact with the Project Director and Operational Managers to define the current scope of the project and the resulting staffing plans.
• Define the manning resources required at each stage to meet project objectives and negotiate the onboarding of new hires to meet project staffing objectives.
• Monitor and report on Project Finances in a structured manner drawing particular attention on any deviations from the original Project Staffing Plan.
• Maintain and update the Project Staffing Plan, together with the Project Director.
• Direct and advise the Project Team to ensure they achieve all their objectives and ensure the best possible use of available staff and resources.
• Ensure approvals are progressing with the client and that recruitment is advised of all approvals on time
• Develop planning models to enable future staffing needs are determined accurately.
Administer the employee life cycle for all employees on the project this involves but is not limited to the following:
• 30-day feedback form
• Goal setting in Nuview
• Probationary review
• Annual performance review
Administer HR-related documentation, including but not limited to:
• Termination letters
• Disciplinary action letters
• Ensure employees are presented with notification of changes to their status in advance of the change occurring
• Ensure all communication regarding employment is uploaded and saved on NuView.
• The first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
• Ensure the interface between Recruitment and HR admin is smooth and communication is free-flowing to manage the candidate into employee status.
• Manage training application forms with central HR.
• Manage expense forms.
• Contribute to the development of in-house training programs.
• Ensure the mobilisation report is up to date and accurate.
• Ensure employees are communicated with on a regular basis to ensure they understand where they are in the mobilisation process.
Deltek Vision – Time Sheets duties:
• Manage the timesheet submission.
• Manage leave applications.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Competencies and Skills:
• BSc in Business Management with a strong emphasis on Financial Control.
• Aptitude and interest in financial management.
• At least 2-years similar operational experience of recruitment and financial control within a similar large and complex business project.
• Proven skills in managing and analysing large-scale project staffing processes.
• Experience of managing interdisciplinary teams.
• Ability to work independently yet be an accomplished team-player.
• General knowledge of Visa processes and Immigration Guidelines as they apply for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (or another GCC country).
• Excellent organisational skills.
• MS Office Professional, in particular Excel.
• Collaboration and Teamwork.
• Customer Focus.
• Organized and disciplined.
• Business and Commercial Acumen.
About the Company
One of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Talent Acquisition Supervisor (Recruitment)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia
Arabic Speaking HR Manager – Hospitality